Winter Warmer Selection
Now for something completely different - A selection of 6 x 750ml Bottles not only of different Cider & Perry but also Beer!!!
"A collection of our new releases and collaborations to get you through Winter!"
- Hagloe Crab and Bulmers Norman - Dry Sparkling Cider (6.0%)
- Brandy Pear and Blakeney Red - Off Dry Lightly Sparkling Perry (6.0%)
- Raison d'Être - Dry Lightly Sparkling Cider (8.4%)
- Dabinett and Bramley Blend with Nightingale Cider - Dry Sparkling Cider (7.4%)
- Mixed Fermentation Beer - Made in a Laphroaig barrel (7.2%)
- Mixed Fermentation Beer - Made in an Auchentoshan barrel (7.2%)
The Beer is a collaboration between The Ross-on-Wye Cider & Perry Company and Odyssey Brew Co. (A small award-winning brewery from North Herefordshire)
These were made using a pale ale wort produced by Odyssey that was fermented using cider lees in our used barrels for eight months, and then bottle conditioned. Kept for a further eight months until we felt the time was perfect to release.
|Producers||Ross-on-Wye Cider & Perry Company together with The Odyssey Brew Company
|Taste||Varies (See Descriptions Above)
|Price per Bottle||£8.16 (Plus Carriage)
|Strength||ABV Varies - See Descriptions Above